Terms And Conditions
Shutter Release endeavour to deliver a unique and personal experience to fulfill your expectation of your Tour/Experience.
- Reservations require a 25% non-refundable deposit of the tour/experience cost at time of booking. The final balance is due 8 weeks prior to your tour commencement. Bookings made within 8 weeks, or in the case of gift vouchers, prior to the tour/experience commencement will be expected to pay the full balance upon booking. Full details of how and when to pay will be sent to you in the form of a deposit/balance welcome email. Overdue final balance payments may result in interest being charged on the money owed, or your reservation being cancelled
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, you should provide Shutter Release with written notification as soon as possible, as cancellation is the date at which we receive your letter or email.
- Cancellations made 8 weeks or more prior to tour/experience date will result in full refund less deposit.
- Cancellations made between 4 and 8 weeks prior to tour/experience date will result in 50% refund less deposit.
- Cancellations made between 4 and 2 weeks prior to tour/experience date will result in 25% refund less deposit.
- Cancellations of 2 weeks or less will result in no refund.
- Shutter Release reserves the right to to cancel your reservation if your final balance payment is not received by the due date.
- Shutter Release reserves the right to cancel the Tour due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If Shutter Release cancels a Tour then a 100% refund will be made or the customer may transfer to an an alternative of equal value. however no further liability can be held by Shutter Release. Shutter Release shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage arising from the cancellation.
- If you do need to cancel your Tour booking, please let Shutter Release know as soon as possible- there may be a waiting list. if we can fill your space only then we will refund.
Shutter Release will be under no obligation or liability for any death, illness or injury or loss or damage to personal property caused to or suffered by you in relation to your Tour. Any medical condition or medication being taken that may affect your health or ability must be notified to Shutter Release in advance and in writing. You are strongly advised to obtain adequate Insurance cover for all eventualities connected with your Tour. Shuttter Release is covered by Public Liability Insurance to a maximum of £2000000 in any one event.
In the unlikely event that you have cause to complain regarding any aspect of your Tour, you should contact Gillian Allison immediately and we will do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Should it not be possible to resolve your complaint immediately, you should write to us, giving full details within 14 days of the conclusion of your Tour.